Our refund and returns policy is as follows,
We do not offer refunds on written, email delivered, advice or products that the buyer has purchased.
We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care item
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted:
- Book with obvious signs of use
- CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened.
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
We do not offer refunds for any reason, this includes question products, 12 week program products or other such consultation fee that is paid to Coach Brad Ltd.
We are confident enough with our products function and capability to yield results however results are varied based on the clients application.
User Error & Risk
The client takes full responsibility & liability for his/ her application of advice given from Coach Brad Ltd. The client understands that there is room for error and although the process Coach Brad Ltd has built is tried and tested, there is a level or variation based on a case to case basis. We are not divorce lawyers, we are not divorce therapists & the client understands that.
Contact us at bradley.coa[email protected] for questions related to refunds and returns.